Who we are
Whispli is a SaaS firm with a whistle-blowing tool; we were founded in Australia but now have clients around the world.
Our secure platform allows employees to anonymously report suspected misconduct or wrongdoing in their firm – in an environment that promotes having trusted and confidential conversations. Compliance, HR and/or Legal teams then verify and substantiate the reported information and act upon it internally – before it becomes public and harms the organisation brand, reputation and financials.
Whispli counts hundreds of Enterprise organisations as Clients and enables 5M+ employees to speak up, which has resulted in thousands of reports on topics like fraud, corruption, sexual harassment, bullying and more. To maximize its positive social impact, Whispli is also offered to Universities, Schools, Non-Profit Organisations and Journalists.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our small team in Paris. The team now has a Sales lead, an Operations manager and a Customer Success manager, and we need to grow to keep up with our clients.
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong relationship building skills who wants customers to succeed. You’ll report, and provide support to, the Regional Customer Success Director (based in Australia) and work closely with the global sales and product teams.
You’ll develop relationships with everyone in our firm, giving client-feedback to Product & Sales, and working with Marketing and Engineering on product development. And of course, you’ll build strong ties to our clients and partners as well. If you’re a friendly, open and helpful person who loves working across teams, this could be your role.
What you’ll do
- Support clients with their technical and advisory expertise
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Provide client feedback to the Product and Sales teams.
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
- Assist in defining the approach to achieving customers’ strategy & goals
You should have
- A thirst for knowledge
- Passion for customer service and helping people gain lasting outcomes and results
- Experience working with clients in any of these specialities: Technical Support, Customer Success, Account Management, Pre-sales solutions consulting or Business Analysis
- Fluent French and English language skills. A 3rd language is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels
Benefits of working with us
- Be part of one of the fastest growing start-up with its HQ in Australia and offices in Boston and Paris with clients around the world
- Support a product which provides a positive social impact
- Flexible working hours: get the work done, rather than working the hours.
- Serviced office in the business district, La defense in Paris, France, but we support work-from-home options too
- Work towards outcomes instead of working through a process
If you don’t meet 100% of our wishlist, tell us in a cover letter why you’d be a fit anyway.
Fill in our brief form and attach your CV or Cover letter – outlining your experience and why you’re interested.
The form will ask you to attach something – so if you only have a query now which you want answered, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.